25 - 26
The "Cadet Promotions Application" is an online system that helps local leaders track cadet accomplishments and manage cadet progression via eServices.
• Allows local leaders to track cadets’ test scores, character forums, CPFT completion, promotion dates, and more electronically.
• If a cadet transfers squadrons, their records go with them automatically – no more coordination issues for the two commanders.
• Automatic error trapping ensures cadets meet all requirements before being promoted.
• Milestone awards are validated instantly, allowing commanders to pin-on cadets’ new grade insignia without waiting for NHQ action.
• Tracks leadership counseling (CAPF 60-90 series forms) when a cadet is denied promotion.
• Cadets are automatically alerted via email when their promotion is approved or denied.
• Gives cadets visibility into their own record at any time, thereby helping ensure the record is accurate.
• Helps local leaders stay on top of cadet progression by generating reports listing who is promoting quickly and who is lagging behind.
• Gives high-level leaders (wing, national) visibility into how cadets are progressing in their echelon or in a particular squadron.
"LINKS OR REFERENCES TO INDIVIDUALS OR COMPANIES DO NOT CONSTITUTE AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM SUCH SOURCES."
© 2017 - BURLINGTON COMPOSITE SQUADRON